Hi there, I already have a problem

Reaction score
I'm not really new, but this account is. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread, but I will not risk it that I have to make a new account.

When I'm logged out, I can not log in again. It keeps saying incorrect password/accountname, wait 15 min bla bla... And yes I use the correct account name + password. It seems I can only log in when making a new account.:@

I'm not a new user (account is/was ajt09). So I've pretty much had to create a new one-I've just totally lost access to my previous account and can't do anymore with it at all. I've sent a message to Sean regarding this already-don't know if my other one gets closed or what though.

Also (not sure if it's linked) I keep getting an occassional "Error 502-Bad Gateway" error message flashing up sometimes too

Last edited:
This is what Gibson can do to you :p

lol.

It's just such a weird thing thats happened and I'm not the only one its happened to either. Gutted too as that means I can kiss my story goodby.

lol.

It's just such a weird thing thats happened and I'm not the only one its happened to either. Gutted too as that means I can kiss my story goodby.

Why? You can't post with this id?

Why? You can't post with this id?

Actually you're right there forgot about that. Can just continue with this one-duh lol.

And idea what will happen to the old account? Will it just get deleted or something?

Actually you're right there forgot about that. Can just continue with this one-duh lol.

And idea what will happen to the old account? Will it just get deleted or something?

Did you try changing you password by clicking on forgot password link?

I have no idea what will happen to that account, I was under the impression that admin can recover any account.

No one who could help me out here? Yes I had to create a new account again

When I try to log in, I get this message evertime (makes no sense):

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

No one who could help me out here? Yes I had to create a new account again

When I try to log in, I get this message evertime (makes no sense):

Had the same problem as you-can't get in to old account anymore. I've sent a message to Sean about it and it's on FB too-some people are experiencing it.

I have fixed the problem. Please try again, you both should be able to log in with your old accounts now.

I have fixed the problem. Please try again, you both should be able to log in with your old accounts now.

I'm in-many thanks for that Sean.

Though the new account is showing as logged in still lol.

Back