Hi y'all

• Thread starter Thread starter bullybeef73
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 329

bullybeef73

Reaction score
Hello there,

As you can see I'm Bullybeef, I've been gaming for nigh on 30yrs, I've been playing the FM series for around 6 yrs, and I only started playing FM12 in the last few weeks after downloading via Steam. I've absconded from the SI Forums to hopefully come here to find people whom are much more patient, helpful, understanding, and friendly.

Needless to say, I found FM12 much more unpredictable than FM11, which I really got into. Unusually, I managed to win the league and FA Cup with LFC in my 1st season, remaining unbeaten until the very last game. But in my second season, I've notice unusual things occurring, which I think began after the 2nd recent hotfix. I'm still doing pretty well, though.

I feel the need to add I suffer from a condition that causes progressive neurological damage which means I suffer from many problems including cognitive difficulties - IOW, my memory is rubbish. So if you see me repeating myself on occasions you can understand why. And I have trouble taking in vast amounts of information, so reading huge threads of advice can scramble my brains, and like I said, I end up forgetting most of it anyway. The reason I continue to defy my condition is to hopefully hold off deterioration for as long as I can - I think of it as my daily brain training, but it doesn't do anything for my stress levels! :D

So I have had to learn to play the game by trial and error by myself over the years (the SI forum has rarely been helpful), and I am not afraid of saying I am certainly still learning to understand all the ambiguity and idiosyncrasies of the FM.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and pls be gentle.

Cheers all! :D

Last edited:
Back