Reaction score
Hi there,

Not to blow on my own trumpet, but I like to consider myself an expert at Football Manager. I have played it since the first game was released and have spent huge amount of time playing every game since.

Considering this, even though I have used FM Base, along with FMScout and other websites countless times, I have never actually posted on here myself.

I have decided that I am going to help other FM players, with tactics, tips, tricks, players, many of which you probably didn't know existed, as well as going through some of my existing saves and starting new saves for you to follow to.

Later on today, or tomorrow, I shall be posting my first thread. It is going to be "Hidden Gems and Bargains". It will contain a vast amount of players that have great quality, yet cost next to nothing. Many of these maybe unknown to even the most experienced FM players.

It would be hugely appreciated if you could help me get off the ground running, I would love for you all to take an interest, following and posting on my threads to come.

Thanks and stay tuned.

Welcome.

I'm new myself but just couldn't be assed making a thread.