Hi

• Thread starter Thread starter Benzema32
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Benzema32

Reaction score
how upload the tactics link? becouse i dont know :)..

i change someting this tactis an then exactly powerfull now :) so u tell me how upload tactics link anybody ?

Have you tested it with another team? Man City are quite easy to win with. Great results though.

Upload your tactic in the downloads section or add it as an attachment. I'm rubbish at explaining, ask in the "I have a small question" thread.

Have you tested it with another team? Man City are quite easy to win with. Great results though.

Upload your tactic in the downloads section or add it as an attachment. I'm rubbish at explaining, ask in the "I have a small question" thread.

yes i am tested napoli and porto so performance not change :)

Hi everybody, First of aLL i would like to my best tactic for Manchester City..

This Tactic just try Man City, and best performence all of time..

Match Pre: Averge: Atacking Movement

thats aLL :)

View attachment 262702View attachment 262703View attachment 262704View attachment 262705View attachment 262706View attachment 262707View attachment 262708

i dont know how upload this tactic link so u can see tactic screen players role's and team instraction :)

Download Link: Download 4-2-3-1 PowerfuLL - Agüero's - City's v2 (Man City, Eyl 2012).tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Cheers.

Also, perhaps include into the OP all the information you would have looked for if looking for a tactic.Have a look in the more popular threads and there layout

I do not have enough to do everything so much of English :s

Back