Hibs Consistancey

Mikey B

Reaction score
why do we always do this? A few months ago we were only a few points behind Hearts and Celtic, 11 ahead of Rangers and we handed Rangers 3rd on a plate. I mean, you shouldn't throw away a 2-0 lead away at half time to Falkirk. Last Year we nearly threw the UEFA Cup spot away to aberdeen. It's a shame we keep shooting ourselfs in the foot because we are, on our day, the best team in the country by far. Anybody agree with me?

All i can say is hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :D

Good quality post Kris :)

I don't follow Scottish football but i know you have what seems to be a great manager...try keep hold of him when Steve Mc ***** off. :D

and i hope you **** on Hearts. :|

Your about as consisten as whos picking the Hearts team...or has it always been Romanov

As a Hibee, i'm delighted with Romanov and hope he keeps up the good work

:O

Hibernian striker Garry O'Connor could be about to complete a move to the Russian side Locomotiv Moscow, BBC Scotland understands.

A fee in the region of £1.6m has been agreed between the clubs for the 22-year-old.

O'Connor could leave right away with the Russian transfer window not closing until midnight on Tuesday.

I know that Riordan turned them down in the window, im surprised at this move, if it happens

I want him to leave asap myself but not to Russia i mean what would he have going for him over there?

I was hoping he would go to Leeds or someone like that.

Couldn't see gaz going to Russia, he knows in a coupe of years he could go to prem. anyway, dont think he'll go there. Press talk.