Hicks & Gillette selling up?

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
All over the papers and SSN they've hired Barclays capital to find new owners, selling for 600mil
Sorry if this has been discussed, i searched didn't find anything.
P.S I just creamed my pants.

I think supposedly, they are looking to sell a stake but not the whole club, I think they are looking for new investment believed to be around 150-200 Million. It has always been speculated that they will sell the club but I don't think you'll see the end of them just yet.

No they do want a full sale, but only if it's beneficial to both parties, however i do think £600 million is massively over-priced :/ i think all potential investors are waiting till the end of the season and waiting till there desperate to see because they can't refinance the club.

Personally i'd love to see D.I.C come in, i always thought they were the better investor so who knows.

No they do want a full sale, but only if it's beneficial to both parties, however i do think £600 million is massively over-priced :/ i think all potential investors are waiting till the end of the season and waiting till there desperate to see because they can't refinance the club.

Personally i'd love to see D.I.C come in, i always thought they were the better investor so who knows.

Yeah man, Rick Parry was told by DIC apparently that he'd be sacked,so he went with the Americans, tool.

i don't think they will get brought until the end of the season unless there can nick a champions league spot because liverpool will be worth more if they are in it.

Back