no lacist but koreans cheat alot. They all make super tactics that score 5 goals a game (only in their own game ofc).

found this tactic on fmthai
433#The Secret Tactic of Walter Mitty - Tactics & Trainings - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans)

i tweaked it a bit and am scoring crazy amount of goals.
after 8 games scored 38 goals and only 3 against.

scores alot of goals of the corners.
most scoring are your left and right cm.
View attachment 928134

hope i attached my tweaked tactic correctly.

btw i am playing with ajax, with a lot of youngsters already sold lot of the best players.

Why do u tweaked this? I used original and yours and original is 10 time better, why do u decide to tweak? Tell me plz, mb i miss smt, but there is no reasons to use your

Why do u tweaked this? I used original and yours and original is 10 time better, why do u decide to tweak? Tell me plz, mb i miss smt, but there is no reasons to use your

Well, I've went a bit further and tweaked a little more and I think Ive nailded it:

View attachment 230302

View attachment 230299View attachment 230297View attachment 230296View attachment 230295View attachment 230294View attachment 230293View attachment 230292View attachment 230291

As you see from the name of the tactic and credits go to TotalFootballFan9 I man mark at the begginning of each game their MC(r)/(l) or DM(r)/(l) if no MC. Your F9(L) marks their MC(R) and the other F9(R) their MC(L). As for teamtalks I pick the first option as in the last screenshot "Skip Overall Team Talk" don't ask me why or if it's placebo but getting better results that way. At the end of 1st half after I've done the necessary changes I dont even pick any teamtalk option and I head straight to 2nd half kick off.

And very important information/note: moral is very important and physical condition. Always try to go into game with morale above good and physical condition no less than 94%. If you still have enough subs remove anyone lower than 75%.

You'll score a lot of goals if your CW(L & R) have long throw above 15 and ppm = possesses long flat throw and your 2 MC & BWM have long shot above 15 and ppm = shoots from distance. CW(a) take the side throws and corner (CW Left take left and CW Right take right ones)

Another golden rule as already pointed in some very well known posts is that you cant win a league where the average current positional rating is 70% and your team have less than that. Well you can cheat yourselft saying that something on the game shouldnt have happen and start the saving-load saga, but you just can't do an omelete without eggs.

P.S.: Use Predator Thread OI's...

Last edited:
Well, I've went a bit further and tweaked a little more and I think Ive nailded it:

View attachment 940710

View attachment 940718View attachment 940722View attachment 940725View attachment 940728View attachment 940729View attachment 940732View attachment 940735View attachment 940737

As you see from the name of the tactic and credits go to TotalFootballFan9 I man mark at the begginning of each game their MC(r)/(l) or DM(r)/(l) if no MC. Your F9(L) marks their MC(R) and the other F9(R) their MC(L). As for teamtalks I pick the first option as in the last screenshot "Skip Overall Team Talk" don't ask me why or if it's placebo but getting better results that way. At the end of 1st half after I've done the necessary changes I dont even pick any teamtalk option and I head straight to 2nd half kick off.

And very important information/note: moral is very important and physical condition. Always try to go into game with morale above good and physical condition no less than 94%. If you still have enough subs remove anyone lower than 75%.

You'll score a lot of goals if your CW(L & R) have long throw above 15 and ppm = possesses long flat throw and your 2 MC & BWM have long shot above 15 and ppm = shoots from distance. CW(a) take the side throws and corner (CW Left take left and CW Right take right ones)

Another golden rule as already pointed in some very well known posts is that you cant win a league where the average current positional rating is 70% and your team have less than that. Well you can cheat yourselft saying that something on the game shouldnt have happen and start the saving-load saga, but you just can't do an omelete without eggs.

P.S.: Use Predator Thread OI's...

it's worth it... i went from losing my first two games in VCN 2-0 and 1-0 to winning 4-0 and 3-1