hidden gems... tell us your super finds

marshall1313

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im starting a game as Birmingham City online with a few mates and its gunna be a relagation scrap so i was wondering if any of you guys know any good enough player for the prem but quality player they wont of heard of any Gems you guys have found would be good. experienced or young players not to fussed. (examples:Skjelbred,Fleck,Goossens etc.)

Thanks Mark

Canales from racing in spain, was quality in my at madrid team, only 17 u get him for 190,000

Jose Alberto Guerao, he is almost the greatest cm in the prem, and he is only 20

if your starting or playing as a lower team a player called matri is good striker bought him for millwall for 200k sold him 2 seasons and 64 goals later for 6mil

ive bought Kadlec on a free for Derby before and hes looked useful, you could try him.

Humberto Guana. I bought him for 500k euros sold him for 5.5M after 1 season to Juventus. He is not young but he is a very solid and cheap DM.

It Has to be Humberto suazo for wigan for 1.3 mil top prem scorer first season. Just got offered 12+ for him

Last edited:
i would recommed a young czech striker called jan blazek and maybe another czech player called holak (spelling)

Oguchi Onyewu. Standard Liege CB. Mighty player:)

ricardo fernandes, 30 years old, DM, 400k
immense!!! for underdogs in the premier and every team in championship or equal leagues
check is stats, he has like 4 or 5 above 20's like passing, creativity and so on

For me it's Toto Tamuz.

Cost me £1m at the end of the 1st season.

In the 1st season with Fiorentina i had Huntelaar, Zigic and Chupo-Moting. Who between them only mustered 18 goals in Serie A (good job Vargas, Pepe (11 goals from CB :)), Kuzmanovic, Montolivo and Mario Santana knew where the net was)

I am half way through the second season and Tamuz has ousted Huntelaar and gone on to bag 18 in 18 games!!

Not bad for someone who cost me 1/19th of Huntelaar's price!!

Back