High End Plug-and-Play Goals Win Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter Arckan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5K

Arckan

Reaction score
This tactic works as a Plug-and-Play for me atleast.
I played Real Madrid and i own everything even Barcelona i beat 5-0. (0-0 in away match)

It's a
4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-4-2 (Diamond) Attacking Tactic.

The idea is doing a full team control/pressure play.

With a Balanced playing style and an Offensive Strategy.

Match Prep -
i set the team to focus on Team Cohesion with an Average Intensity (might go higher in start periods)
and in Match training i do Teamwork (unless i play like Stoke or other teams that a ridiculous in set pieces, because then i would train Def. Set Pieces)

Team Talks -
you need to figure out your team talks yourself i normally see what the assistant manager wants to say and start by having him say it if it's good enough and then i go through every group (defenders, Midfielders and Strikers) and select the "Assertive" and say 2nd from the top "I think there alot more in you" or stuff like that.

If team is Trailing at half-time do Aggresive or Assertive that they have to do better and always do Passionate when winning.

During the game i always set it to "Retain Position"

i have won or tied every game so far :)

Last edited:
Doesn't work well. Tried with good transfers on Totthenham.

Doesn't work well. Tried with good transfers on Totthenham.

11 minutes after he started the thread, you have managed to get the team fluid with the tactic and play enough games to know that ?

But you can set match prep, which affects the algorithms' variables.

If you need more info;
your tactic is good offensively, but weak defensively which makes you lose more than you win.

You need to test it whith a weaker team, u play with good team when you have finished the game so it's not interessant xD

Even using FMRTE you need to do a couple of matches to put the team working with the tactic.

I use FMRTE for testing purposes and the 1st games don't give me the real picture of it.

BUT, as others says, you should test and post this with a weaker team, since Real as a very good squad and with Ronaldo scoring, some major flaws can be hidden

Back