High Flying Canaries!

Reaction score
View attachment 246804

After Paul Lambert quit his post as Norwich manager, Norwich were on the look out for another new manager. Lambert said that he had taken the club as far as he could, and hopes the Norwich board can find someone who can keep them up.

Just hours after Lambert's resignation, Norwich announced that young manager Bradley Williams would be taken over. The board said that they didn't want a big name to come in, after the success Lambert had had.

In the press conference, Williams said "I hope that I can do my very best to make Norwich a fighting force in the Premier League. I know this is my first job in football, but I can't see it preventing any success coming to the club. I have worked extremely hard over the past 10 years to know the tactical side of football inside out, and now this is my chance to put that hard work to the test. Norwich are a fantastic club with great supporters, and I don't see why we cannot avoid the drop, or even finishing higher up in the table."

View attachment 246809

I'll update this post with all the transfers

Transfers In
Danny Simpson £4.3m
James Morrison £5.5m

Transfers Out
Simon Lappin Loan
Adam Drury Loan
Aaron Wilbraham Free
Leon Barnett £1m
Wes Hoolahan £3m
Andrew Crofts £1.4m
Korey Smith £900k

Last edited:
Looking forward to see how you get on, never seen anyone do a Norwich story before. Good luck :)

Back