High Praise for Another Member

• Thread starter Thread starter Haillay7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Haillay7

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies if this is more at home in the tactical thread but as I can't find the original post where I found the given tactic....I thought I'd start this one.

I would just like to say that this:

Best FM 2015 Tactics: Tinkerman's Goalscoring Strikerforce

is an absolute goldmine for success. I've tinkered (excuse the pun) with it a little bit but all in all the above has turned my NUFC team in to World beaters.

I've won;
5 League Titles in 6 years
2 CL's (2 times runners up)
3 FA Cup's
2 League Cup's
2 WCC

As I said, the link has been posted by the creator somewhere but I can't seem to find it - but wherever you are man, kudos and thanks.

It's the best I've found but there's no real answer to that as it all depends who you're playing with. Try that with Braintree and you'll get dismantled by teams with 4 in Midfield. I think, and I'm no expert, but when your Midfielders get to a certain level, being overran doesn't matter as much as I've found.

I've had success with that tactic as Liverpool as well, I started with a 4-2-3-1 wide but switched to Tinkermans 3 up front, I think the key for me in making it successful is having very good complete wing backs as they are the only real width. I keep getting messages from my AM saying we are getting over run in midfield but if the quality is there then they can make it count. I'm of the Keegan school of management that is if the opposition score 4 we'll just score 5 (H)

Thats exactly what mines like. I have Peruzzi and Santon as WB's as they more often or not (usually Peruzzi) achieve the highest rating in my team. I tend to ignore the 'overran' criticism now due to the quality of my actual players to overcome it. I think the holding player is really important as well due to the other 5 players all doing their own thing ha.

This tactic is unbelievable, currently using it with Southampton, I'm top of the league after 29 games played in the first season, I've won the capital one cup, I'm through to the quarter finals of the Europa league, I've got United in the semis of the FA cup, I have the two top scorers in the league

I would have used it in my first year as well I just didn't have the forwards for it but yeah, it's silly how could it ends up being.

I did the quadruple with Southampton, I beat PSG in the final of the Europa League

Back