High-press + fast attacks, good away and against strong opps

Dyadyun

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Was obsessively playing fm17 for a while(never played FM before). As an outcome of hundreds of hours spent in very short time I have this tactic. It's showed to be very good against strong opposition and in away matches, not so good against bus parkers though. This exact season was mostly played in vacation mode, because I rage delited FM and then installed it again just to reestablish tactic so I can share it.

Also tested it with Southhampton and Liverpool very fast with vacation mode without buying anybody and managing anything - finished second with Liverpool(won both cups) and 8th with Saints, so around expectation, but with Liverpool run Matip and Mane were injured for 4-5 months and Saints donэt have proper SS and B2B.

Also if you change width to wide it's less efficient but more fun - in second season vacation run with those settings I had Pogba and Nainggolan average score 8.3 and 8.0. You can also take away DLP and put exstra SS in easy home fixture - it can go crazy, like 7-0 + 12 clear cut chanses.

Training usual - fitness + tactic preseason, balanced + teanwork during.

OI leave to assistant.

Players:

IF act like wide poachers so they should be fast and clinical, somebody like Salah should be better than Mhitarian.

SS: Passing + Finishing. I feel like Mata is perfect. Complite forward like Ibra will do well. Even without knowledge of position.

B2B. Long shots are very important.

DLP. Should be good defensifwise apart from passing. Even heading can be useful against longballs. I used Nzonzi in this position and he was winning more aerials duels per game than defenders.

CBs I think they better be pacy and good defending>>passing

p.s. Tactic named "midfield bosses, fast attack"

Last edited: