• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't streamed football for a long time so have to admit that I no longer know any good websites that stream HQ live Premiership football.

So i'm looking for some websites that stream HQ football in the browser or streams that I can watch on OSX.

Any help is muchly appreciated.

I watch Liveonlinefooty 6 quid for a 2 month subscription. Streams are always reliable and they always have the Fulham game. However, they had a sign up day yesterday but I don't think they're taking on new members at the moment.

I say that but I just check there schedule and the Blackburn vs Fulham game isn't on. sigh. They will always show the Man United games though.

I have to admit I'm yet to experience a good quality stream for Everton matches. They either freeze up quite a bit or are just dire quality.

My mum uses LiveOnlineFooty like Jack said and I've borrowed it when there's a Newcastle game on, and it's excellent.

I haven't streamed football for a long time so have to admit that I no longer know any good websites that stream HQ live Premiership football.

So i'm looking for some websites that stream HQ football in the browser or streams that I can watch on OSX.

Any help is muchly appreciated.

Seems like it's possible to get Sopcast to work by using CrossOver.

[video=youtube;0Cf8Y9XuDOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cf8Y9XuDOQ[/video]

The HQ stream I use when the match is shown on Sky Sports/ESPN/Setanta --> Link

Freefootball.org and firstrowsports are usually very good any get a variety.
when you find a good stream for your team, bookmark it and they will usually show your match each week.

Its what I have done with Birmingham and audio streams in the champ

Getting a good Everton stream is a ******* lottery, but from time to time you can find good streams at vipbox.tv

I know some people don't like downloading software because of potential viruses but the best thing i ever did was download Sopcast. No problems with it whatsoever very high quality streaming and is very reliable - hardly ever goes down unlike most streams direct off the internet. And more importantly it is absolutely free.

I would recommend Wiziwig as it has tonnes of links for sopcast as well as links to other sites.

Back