Regarding general and individual training?
and who hits the corners?

Has it been tested with anything other than a top team, with some of the best payers around, or is it just an Elite team/player tactic

Has it been tested with anything other than a top team, with some of the best payers around, or is it just an Elite team/player tactic
I tested with newcastle quiet good but need more players i would recommend people try it see what they think

I tested with newcastle quiet good but need more players i would recommend people try it see what they think

Are the "more players" needed, the best striker in the game, two of the best full-backs and a littering of other elite players?? Difficult to judge the tactic with this team.

Are the "more players" needed, the best striker in the game, two of the best full-backs and a littering of other elite players?? Difficult to judge the tactic with this team.
tbf laca was good and augb wilson was good with newcastle there was quiet a few handy players Iworks better on holiday Ill run a test tonight when Im not using it on holiday but holiday is not a fair reflection as team talks can change games after you have respect I wanted others to try it see what they think Its a mish mash tactic up to people to try tweak and if they can improve great if its **** so be it