Hilarious Personalities

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any funny/wierd personalities on FM09. I had a player in my Newcastle save with this:

I almost fell of my seat with laughter when i read this! Please leave your comments, and any other personalities you have had below!

Is that on Football Manager 2010?

Can you provide the link for the skin

He does say its Fm09 and it's in the Fm09 section so i'm guessing it is not fm10.

No thats FM09, The skin was TwistFM i believe, the best FM09 skin there was.

ive seen something like that on fm 09. there was one regen player whose personality stated that he has to eat something (cheesecake/steak i cant remember ) every day or he would go around snapping his teammates' heads off. **** funny lol.

one of my friends players said, "his rough childhood of abuse has made him afraid of going into tackles with big players"

Who thinks of these?? I want that job!

As far as I know it's all related to SI Staff members. Something like regens with their names will get a certain description etc.

one of my friends players said, "his rough childhood of abuse has made him afraid of going into tackles with big players"

Sorry but there's just no way that would be true. Unless it was a modified database.

As far as I know it's all related to SI Staff members. Something like regens with their names will get a certain description etc.

Sorry but there's just no way that would be true. Unless it was a modified database.

ok. You have to say that that personality would be a hilarious addition to the game.

Yeah definetly. Lightens the mood of the game, seeing things like that!

And that is an original 9.3 database, no modifications or anything. That was his personality. Needless to say, I already had on Mark Viduka, I didnt need another, so I released him...

I was wondering if anyone has had any funny/wierd personalities on FM09. I had a player in my Newcastle save with this:

I almost fell of my seat with laughter when i read this! Please leave your comments, and any other personalities you have had below!
hey mate would it be possible for u to upload that skin for us?

If you search faceinthegame you will get a list of the SI members.

i knew that!! woo go me, chufty badge :)

Haha that was absolutely amazing, how would Alan Shearer know that XD

Back