Hints and Tips(Cheat???)

Tohammer

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sick of those games where at half time you have been well on top especially away from home but you are drawing or somehow losing the game?

Or what about when you have a comfortable lead at half time but you know the opposition are going to go all out in the second half?

Well, I might just have a fix for that. I was playing away to Everton and at HT it was 0-0 but we had annihilated them for 45 minutes. Now these games are about 50-50 where we either carry on the same SH or the opposition somehow do what you just did to them and you end up losing.

So I did something I've never done before and as soon as the second half started I used the shouts to "praise" every single player, result? we continued as we did in the first half and won 3-0

Next game against Arsenal who were top and unbeaten and we led 2-0 at HT, I decided to use the same shout again and we ended up winning 5-0

Next up Brighton away and we led 2-0 at HT so I used the shout again and we won 5-1

This might be no more than a total fluke but you never know, just try it and see if it works for you. It might even work if you use it in the first half straight after kick off, but that would make it more of a cheat than a useful tip.

Just a coincidence.

You tried it?
For years. These talks have 1) small effects, especially touchline talks and 2) last 10 minutes. Goals also change what's happening completely.

I tried that advice in the last game of the season where I already won the promotion and usually players don't have the motivation to win.
It was 2-1 for me at half time. Then I used "praise" shouts entire second half. Won 5-1 with 32 shots/ 18 shots on target.
I will try again in the next season.

I tried that advice in the last game of the season where I already won the promotion and usually players don't have the motivation to win.
It was 2-1 for me at half time. Then I used "praise" shouts entire second half. Won 5-1 with 32 shots/ 18 shots on target.
I will try again in the next season.

I used it for the rest of the season(including first half) I was practically unbeatable and finished 2nd in season 1 with West Ham

Oh well, despite what WJ says this does look like a cheat, will post more if it continues.

This sort of thing will have a good effect but using it consistently will eventually result in the players getting complacent.