Hiyah!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter welsh_decs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 998

welsh_decs

Reaction score
Hey I am declan from aberystwyth in Wales (mates with half the aberystwyth squad that are on the team in fm), I am a massive Liverpool fan. I also play amateur local league football for a side called Llanrhystud. Jus wanted to make myself known, i have been a member since 2009 but thought i wld like to become more involved so.......... I guess what I am trying to say is Hi!

My old science teacher is from Aberystwyth, sorry just felt like sharing :D, and welcome

Welcome Declan, from Australia :)

Oh and I have been to Wales. It was 6 years ago now, but I remember it well :D

I went on an outward bound trip at Aberystwyth, once.
I would of said I hope you enjoy your stay but I see you support Liverpool......;)

Hi mate, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay :)

thanks alot seems like loads of you beent to aberystwyth or at least wales

Welcome to the base chap. My mate's at uni in Aberystwyth, you probably know him.

Welcome to the base chap. My mate's at uni in Aberystwyth, you probably know him.
whats his name? what he study? and does he play for the uni footie team? caus i aint a student at aber uni but a few of my mates are and they play for the uni team!

seems like we produce alot of teachers in wales escpecially science ones

A fellow Welshman.. well, that's nice :) Croeso pal.

A fellow Welshman.. well, that's nice :) Croeso pal.
schmae bud i did put a post in general just asking if there were anymore welshies lol just out of curiosity nice to know i am not alone lol

My science teacher is a bold idiot from England :(
And my biology teacher is about 10ft ! oO)

schmae bud i did put a post in general just asking if there were anymore welshies lol just out of curiosity nice to know i am not alone lol

As far as I know there are a few other Welshies on here lol I'm from down south ;)

Back