Hleb back from hamstring injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 377

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham City midfielder Alexander Hleb returns to training after four weeks out of action with a hamstring injury.

More...

Lets hope this means we can see some attacking flair from our boys now.

He showed his class to set up Larsson away at Fulham, more of that please Hleb :)

A great player but sadly he's not in his best shape. He can be very important for Birmingham this year. Probably Birmingham's best player.

A great player but sadly he's not in his best shape. He can be very important for Birmingham this year. Probably Birmingham's best player.

If i can get fit he could be yes. Although for what he's produced so far, and compared to others in the team that give so much, he is far from the best.

He is our most gifted skill wise and attacking wise, but i can't personally label him our best player.

What I meant was that he is the most talented player of Birmingham.

I now that he has been poor at Birmingham but you've got to admit that he is a great player.

I now that he has been poor at Birmingham but you've got to admit that he is a great player.

Oh ye, undoubted quality!!

His brain is like 5 seconds ahead of most out team XD

he looks for a pass that our players aren't even aware that is on!

BUT, he doesn't battle hard enough for us, if he loses the ball doesn't track it back, which lets him down in our set up, he has to get used to that aspect of our play before he can praised for what he does.

But him and Barry Ferguson when playing in the midfield pass the ball around for fun.

Back