Holiday - Milan - Match?

Average Joe

Reaction score
Afternoon Basers!

So, my plan is to go on holiday to Milan in January over the week my birthday is on.

(never seen Milan live :S YET)

I want to go through the museum and have a tour of the stadium (12.50 euros, not a bad price I thought)

I also want to go to the Milan vs Cesena match on Sunday the 23rd. Does anybody know the best way to get Milan tickets? And how much would they cost roughly.

(Also has anybody been there and done any of this?)

Cheers :)

Yeah been on it but it says this :

In this section you can find the easiest and the ONLY ONE OFFICIAL WAY to buy online a ticket for AC Milan home matches! A couple of week before every match the pre-emption sale will be open online.
Check in this section when the online sale will be opened!
Click here to enter the service.

I thought there must be a way to get tickets earlier than a week before the match? Or am i wrong? Matches ive been to have always been organised by my mate :S

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------[/COLOR]

£12.50 euros? That's ******* amazing.

Yeah thinking about it.... maybe i read that wrong....I'll check! ha

..... Entrance: Entry n° 14
Open: daily from 10 to 17. The Museum is closed during the match days
Prices: only visit the museum - adults 7 Euros; reduced 5 Euros. Visit of the museum and the tour of the Stadium - adult 12,50 Euros; 10 Euros reduced.

Last edited:
I've never been, but the tour of the museum and stadium is supposed to be really good, especially the dressing rooms.

Back