Holiday - Shortcut??

• Thread starter Thread starter johnxc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 8K

johnxc

Reaction score
hi dose anyone know if theres a way to get to holiday (till next match) quickier? then going to manager options... like a shortcut key...

and when your on holiday.... is there any way i can avoid seeing those international results??
i've tryed everything from 'subscriptions' to 'Processing fixtures(fastest)' and 'deatail level' in game status..

anyone know any other ways?(6)

Click on the calender dates at the top of the screen. It should bring a holiday option.

Don't know how to skip the international fixtures. It annoys me too. The more international players you have the slower it process :@

yeah... tell me about it.. and yea i guess that way of using the calendar is quicker.... but not when you game is like 2 weeks away.. lool

i would love for them to make a shortcut button for that.. speed my seasons by like 40%..
and btw wot u mean by the more international players you have the slower??

I find it focuses (goes slower) on international matches that you have players playing in.

For the calender thing, click on a date at the top then select 'go on holiday' then select 'next match'. Whether its a week away or a month away it will take you to it

oh yh i could all ways do it that way thanks mate..

take care, good luck in FM ;)

Back