Holiday/Simming forward years into the future

RAF93

Reaction score
Is there a renowned way of doing this at all? seems to take forever to sim through just a couple months, never mind a decade!

I was looking to start unemployed and pick up a job once returned after a 10 year sabbatical...

There are often saves online which you can download where someone else has already simmed forward a long way into the future, have a look around

All depends how good your PC/Laptop runs and what not. I have a reasonably good laptop that I've had for just over a year. Nothing top of the range or a gaming pc as more committed people do tend to have. (FM is the only game I play.) If I was to holiday a full season, it would take about a good 3/4 hours to do. I have done it a few times and just let it run whilst I'm at work or something like that. I personally like to do it myself, rather than downloading someone elses, just guarentees that there's been no unknown changes to my knowledge.

Why not load a basic small league - like Wales or similar then Sim forward and then Add Remove Leagues - this normally takes a season to do