Holloway demands video technology

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackpool boss Ian Holloway says referees must use technology after he felt "three wrong decisions" led to his side's 3-2 defeat by Manchester City.

More...

i think everyone wants it but it dosen't matter because the only man who dosen't ''Mr Blatter'' is the one who counts.

Holloway = Jesus.

If he wants then those are the words from Jesus. No one can deny the request.

On topic, it has its pros and cons, dont know which way to go.

Adding just another manager's name to list of those who want it won't make a difference, as irritating as that is.

I think it's fine as it is. The controversy is what keeps us talking days later!

I think it's fine as it is. The controversy is what keeps us talking days later!

Yeah but one of these decisions could be the one that costs a team the title or gets them relegated.

Yeah I agree with you Nixon it's really hard to take when something goes against you but it would ruin the game if everything went perfectly.

I agree with you to a certain extent but i was ****** when Lampards goal wasen't given in the WC.

I agree with you to a certain extent but i was ****** when Lampards goal wasen't given in the WC.

Yeah but mate that's goal line technology and I agree with that but I wouldn't have video technology checking every foul/no foul or offside/no offside.

Yeah but mate that's goal line technology and I agree with that but I wouldn't have video technology checking every foul/no foul or offside/no offside.

Oh no i agree with that, i want goal line tech but not for every desicion.

absolutely right indeed, they were key desitions that cost them this match.

Oh no i agree with that, i want goal line tech but not for every desicion.
I think the same.

I don't want it for every single action, but I find it needed for doubtful goals in terms of crossing the line or not.

Goal-line technology and maybe, maybe video replays to challenge disallowed goals (one challenge per match) is what I want

Back