Home grown players...

• Thread starter Thread starter rstange
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9K

rstange

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can make created players, "Home Grown" so they play in the champions league as club or home grown players.... as per compertition rules.

I think you need to create a history for them, so that they have played for your club for however many years.

I've tried that, but the game doesn't pick it up despite how many years or games played. Even date the player joined the club makes no difference.

With FMRTE you should be able to.

Edit a player, and change his "Formed at Country" and "Formed at Club." I've never created a player, so I don't know what his defaults will be. You may have to change one of his other relations to it, perhaps him liking you or the club. For some reason you dont seem able to add new relations...

when creating the player you have to make sure that he joined the club 3yr previouly under the age of 21. if you create them as a 18 yr old say they join the club 01/06/2005. they will then be home grown and trained at the club. you do not have to create a player history for them as this will count as them playing at the junior levels

No, I've tried that, the game still doesn't list the player as Club or Home grown.
I think the best way is to rely on the FMRTE, though thats not running too well on my laptop.

Anyone with a solution...?

i did a whole season with my team and now i found out that no ones home grown

I've managed it, what i did was tick the 'youth team' box for his first few seasons on his history, i think thats what does it.
if it doesn't work, then i'll find what did it for me

Back