Home Grown Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonergun435

Reaction score
Can u somehow edit the home grown rule or somehow deleteit cause it annoyes me a lot

Yes there is a way, but its diffictult. On the editor you will have to delete the Premier League rules, then make a new set, whilst not includint the Home grown rule. Although i am not the greatest when it comes to the editor so cannot find myself doing this.

I believe i know you somehow (K)

While your at it just give yourself 500 million to spend too..
Or even easier just edit Messi into your team, create some random world class youths?
:|

It adds realism, dont cheat by deleting rules you dont want because you find them difficult..

While your at it just give yourself 500 million to spend too..
Or even easier just edit Messi into your team, create some random world class youths?
:|

It adds realism, dont cheat by deleting rules you dont want because you find them difficult..

everybody can play the game how they like - i don't understand why you're having a go at him

he asked for help on a problem HE wanted solving, if he wanted to be critcised the thread would be titled 'any walsall fans wanna have a pop'

Its ok, i understand your criticisim, and i wont cry over it. But, like Trivaldo implied, it will add a new experience to my game, and may possibly make it more enjoyable. Previous Footballs managers did not have this rule, and that wasnt cheating, was it?

Its ok, i understand your criticisim, and i wont cry over it. But, like Trivaldo implied, it will add a new experience to my game, and may possibly make it more enjoyable. Previous Footballs managers did not have this rule, and that wasnt cheating, was it?

Uhm, yes, previous FM's did have this rule. But if you think it'll make your game more enjoyable, go for it! Also remember cup rules need changed.

everybody can play the game how they like - i don't understand why you're having a go at him

he asked for help on a problem HE wanted solving, if he wanted to be critcised the thread would be titled 'any walsall fans wanna have a pop'

You need to understand the meaning of 'having a go' as that wasnt having a go. I just said it takes away realism if you get rid of certain rules, that isnt having a go that is fact. If you take away the rules from real life, realism goes out the window.

You need to understand the meaning of 'having a go' as that wasnt having a go. I just said it takes away realism if you get rid of certain rules, that isnt having a go that is fact. If you take away the rules from real life, realism goes out the window.

That said, FM isn't 100% realistic. Me as Celtic poaching every single good youngster in Europe and winning the CL?

there are two ways i can help you

1. this is a link to a thread explaining how it is possible to do - not easy but also not as hard as it looks http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/how-to-edit-a-teams-starting-points-t41429.html

or 2. if you think that link was confusing /too difficult then request someone to make the changes for you on this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/...ivaldo99s-editing-requests-thread-t42121.html

Thanks Trivaldo

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back