ceewagon

Reaction score
I'm sure something like this must have been done before but while bored at work this morning I have decided this will be my next challenge.

Selecting all of the leagues that are available from England, Scotland, N. Ireland, Rep. Ireland and Wales, I am going to start unemployed with Sunday League Footballer experience and see how far I get.

The ultimate goal is to Win the higest league in each of those nations it will take a long time but it think it will be a fun and worth while challenge.

Has anyone else tried this or something similar? I will post updates on how I am getting on

Thanks for reading

Cee

---------- Post added 19/10/2011 at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 18/10/2011 at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm sure something like this must have been done before
If I had read down a bit further I would have found one haha. Anyway........

I started this last night and things didn't go to plan straight away.
Due to having such a poor reputation to start with I didn't get a job until 2 games before the end of the 1st season ended (should have seen that coming)
I was offered the job at Killymoon Rangers in the Northern Irish 2nd Division. Unfortunetly the reason I was offered this job was because with two games remaining they were 5 points away from safety. Unsuprisingly I was relegated and therefore sacked, Not the best start to my managerial career!
Thankfully I was handed the job of one of the teams that replaced them. Lower Maze FC
Giventhe job of steering them clear from relegation, the season started bleakly, after no wins in the first 6 league games a convincing 6-0 win in the Irish cup against a non league side helped boost morale and after sorting my defence out things improved considerably. I went on a 6 game winning steak which pushed me up the table but then my results became far too inconsistant to think of promotion.
Now with 4 games to go I am sitting in 6th place, 11 points off 2nd spot. There is the no chance of a promotion push after loosing the last 3 in a row. Looking to push on next season and make a challenge for the top. Looking to trim my squad, bring down the wage bill and hopefully pick up 1 or 2 quality signings (well quality for the league I'm in haha)

Last edited: