Home Vs Away tactics - Liverpool

tommarks2000

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a real problem picking up away results with my Liverpool team (now second season).

I'm set up with:

- Back line (fullbacks arrows up / CB's arrows down)
- 2 centre midfielders (one more defensively minded)
- 2 attacking wingers (arrows up)
- 1 attacking midfielder (arrow up)
- 1 central srtiker

I'm playing a pretty attacking. short passing game, using the width and playing at high tempo.

I'm getting good results with this formation at home, but am struggling to pick up wins on the road.

Can anyone offer advise on how / if I should be tinkering with this away from home? Kind of reluctant to ask the team to play a whole different system away from home, but need to do something to improve my form away from Anfield.

Any advice??

Cheers

id play like 2 v def centre backs with dl and dr as windbacks. 4 n midfield and a def midfild behind them. torres up front by himself. ae id have gerard as a support attacking playmaker and id have like joe cole as attacking winger maybe kuit as a support winger. the other cet midfielder on v def duties. and it set this to blancded with couter. u just want to kinda toy around with these smaller teams when your playing away. just play slow tempo sort passing. let them come to you(attack you) then hit them on the counter. you have the players...no proublem