Homegrown Players

WelshCrusader

Reaction score
I have and am currently making a welsh league pyrmaid complete with logos and kits. Everything in game is going great e xcept for one **** problem.

Englishmen, Scotsmen, Irishmen and yet a small miniscule welsh player percentage.
Despite altering the eligibility rules for all leagues and teams I am still suffering from the fact the computer classes all scots, english, n.irish and welshmen as british and as such all other nationalities in the uk are classed as homegrown in my new welsh structure.

even by removing wales from the uk region I still suffer this issue, I am trying to create a league where in only 6 foreigners of NON WELSH birth/nationality are allowed.

Is there anyway to make this possible as It is really annoying me and I dont know where I am going wrong

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:31 PM ----------

Is anyone able to help me with this as I'm going back to the drawing board and red-editing the database to include a cup with league structure of certain teams across Europe. basically a cup with breton, galician, catalan, welsh, irish, scots, basque and monegasque possibly but might not.

But for now I really do need a litttle help with regards to the original post

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Anyone?

Back