The_Wizard

Reaction score
Hi,

So I have never posted a tactic before, I've never really made many of my own to start with as I usually download tactics from various forums until I find one that works, as lazy as that is!. So this year I decided to create a tactic myself, shout outs to the brilliant Knapp and the Korean tactic master stephenhk as I have taken a lot of learnings from a lot of their tactics this year before I set about creating this one.

So I started a save in Germany with RB Leipzig with a predicted mid table finish. The first 7 games I won 2, drew 1, and lost 5. Then I created HomemadeV2, first game I smashed Dortmund 5 - 0. I went on to play a further 34 games, winning 27, drawing 4, and losing just twice in the league from that point on.

I won the league finishing 11 points clear of Bayern, and went out the cup semi to Dortmund 1 - 0 (down to 9 men!)

I would love for some people to test the tactic and let me know how they get on!

Some screens below of the tactic.

View attachment 99918 View attachment 99917 View attachment 99916

Now some screens of the results

View attachment 99915 View attachment 99914 View attachment 99913

Instructions

The tactic is plug and play

Team Training I leave to assistant

Individual training I leave to assistant

Opp instructions as screen

**Important** Right sided wing back to be left footed and competent in position

**Important** Left sided wing back to be Right footed and competent in position

I will submit the tactic to Mr L's testing league to see just how good it is but for now let me know!

Cheers

Liam

Last edited:
So second season update. Basically I signed too many players in the summer, any more than 3 new first team signings in any window destroys the best of tactics, so the tactic suffered early season, I lost 7 league games before xmas and was languishing in 6th place. However I hung in there and stuck to my tactic Homemade v2. After the xmas window the players had familiarised with the tactic and I went on a run, coming from 6th to win the german double and finish runner up in the champions league losing to Barcelona, I lost that final because I opted for defensive positioning match training, I am convinced if I stuck to attacking movement I would have won that final but I like to play the game honest so I wont reload and play again. The advanced forward in this tactic scores loads! see screens. Liam

View attachment 1109802 View attachment 1109803 View attachment 1109804

GET INVOLVED IN THIS TACTIC

So second season update. Basically I signed too many players in the summer, any more than 3 new first team signings in any window destroys the best of tactics, so the tactic suffered early season, I lost 7 league games before xmas and was languishing in 6th place. However I hung in there and stuck to my tactic Homemade v2. After the xmas window the players had familiarised with the tactic and I went on a run, coming from 6th to win the german double and finish runner up in the champions league losing to Barcelona, I lost that final because I opted for defensive positioning match training, I am convinced if I stuck to attacking movement I would have won that final but I like to play the game honest so I wont reload and play again. The advanced forward in this tactic scores loads! see screens. Liam

View attachment 1109802 View attachment 1109803 View attachment 1109804

GET INVOLVED IN THIS TACTIC

Im going to test this with villa but could you give a list of wing backs suitable for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The four players I have for this role are

Zeca (santos)

Sergi Palencia

Federico Mattiello

Miiko Albornoz

BUT you can use anyone that is Competent in the wing back position with a strong opposite foot, doesn't need to be a full back, can be a midfielder that suits the bill.

If REALLY limited, which you may be with Villa to start with, It might work just as well if the left wingback DOES have a left foot, it's just in the tactic they cut into the centre of the field ALOT

Let me know how you get on!

I have tweaked this ever so slightly and created Homemade V4. Just finished second place in EPL with Bournemouth with most goals scored, (88 goals) in the first season without making a signing. Should of signed a CB! lol Will upload details tomorrow night

Versions 1 and 3 were both failed experiments where I tinkered formations and player roles, neither worked. I've since deleted them I'm afraid. The V4 is the final article, you can use right footed players on the right and left on the left with this version and it makes no difference.

Give it a try