Reaction score
Hi all, Basically this challenge is all about trying to get your hometown to Champions League glory. You can also get points for other good achievements...

9000 points. Champions League winners
8500 points. Be best club in world for 3 years consecutively
7000 points Become best club
6000 points become richest teams
5000 points win Europa League
4000 points Qualify for Champions League
3000 points Win league 3 times in a row.
2000 points Qualify for Europa League
1500 points Do the Quadruple if you can
1000 points Do the treble
500 points Achtually bothered to start the challenge and complete a season.

I will add more points, challenges when someone achtually botheres to do this challenge.

Points Table-

Good Luck:)

My local club s Manchester United, i don't think this challenge is for me, sounds good though still!

Mine is Ipswich Town/Leyton Orient

(Was born in Chingford, but raised in Ipswich)

Already done a Save where Ipswich have won the premier League.

May do a orient one now though.

mine is portsmouth/liverpool
done portsmouth and am in play off places 25 games in

I'm from Kirkcaldy, so I need to do this with Raith (A Scottish team, Oh No!)

I might give this a shot.

mines is wick academy in the highland league, so i would need to add it to the scottish game or put them in the third division

mine club i play for is Glenfield Rovers from Auckland New Zealand.. they are actually on the game but not playable? and would be impossible!

Mine is Bromley, and I already tried this on FM10. Took them from the Conference South to League One within 5 seasons, then gave up due to the board not willing to expand the club at all.

i' m currently West Ham in my fifth season, won the prem x2 champions league x2 euro supercup x1(going to play the second soon) won the capital one cup x3 the championship x1 the fa cup x2 community shield x3 club world championship x1 and last season i won 7 trophies how many points do i get?

I liked the look of this challenge so im giving it ago. Im from a town called Moira in Derbyshire but my nearest team is Burton Albion so that's who i am.
First season complete:
Media prediction 20th

746AF8D8D5F50F66CAD08CE7D3372644CFF3A5AB

Second season. Heavily relied on loans but ended up with a new position record of 9th in the league. Finalcially screwed and due to the age of my current players im relasing around 5-8 players so a tough summer in hand for the next season. Screenshot below

Media prediction 16th

4E02DE328FECE8FAFC559FDEB0DC711658DAB48F

Third Season. A big summer recruitment plus around 9 loans to keep my team ticking over. Board showed trust and increased my wages to 22k p/w which helped. This season included a poor run of 10 games without a win.
Had to good runs in the cups. Got to the fa cup third round after beating premiership side southampton and finally losing to newcastle at home.
Got to the johnsons paint trophy semi final also. My overall highlight was the league. A new record finish of 2nd!!!! League one here i come...screenshot below

Media prediction 11th

EF7B1548BB05691466F1292534E36188871EB92F

A431DC8068A48806572405F6600D1CDC7767EC84

Thatcham Town

My hoemtown club is Thatcham, any know where i can find a database with the Southern League on it????

i got 2 options for this challenge but does it have to be normall data base or update.

Derby or Nottingham forest tough one

I'm not doing this with Limerick F.C. Completely underrated in the game