Reaction score
Hi, my last game has been a pretty long game, im currently in the year 2027 and have had lots of games but not one that has lasted soooo much

anyway, i can manage teams in Colombia, Argentina and England, which I have done on all the 3 nations, not so much in Argentina though

So through out my carrer, ive been champion in England and Colombia, and through out my carrerr ive played with pretty much the exact same tactic, which in resume is this:

4-2-2-2, the 2 strikers are target mans, work ball into box, etc. etc.

and what i change throught time is whathher to play in defensive or attacking mentallity

because lets say i was champion in colombia so they asked for my services in england, if i was champion in colombia with the defenxive mentality i should be able to do it in England as well

and actually, at the beggining i get pretty good results, but after some months, i stop getting good results and have to change to the attacking mentallity in order to get good results again

so the question is, do the managers in the game study your tactics in order for their team to beat the **** outta yours?

thanks

yes teams adjust to your style of play. If you look in your manager profile you'll see values for tactical consistency, preferred formation, play style, marking style, defending style. Just as you have scouts the pc has scouts too

Last edited: