Honesty

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I understand why people want to quit a story, it might not be going your way or you never got going into the game but I'd rather you just said that and some people will agree rather than coming up with a lame excuse for for quitting the story like it had crash dumps which I know does happen but I played 09 a lot and none of that ever happened a lot, some of you must have very dodgy computers.

Rant Over ;)

Agreed.

The crash dumps thing is becoming repetitive. I felt like quitting with my Fulham story as i fell down to 15th but i carried on and ended up at 9th:D

And, how no-one can put incremental save on and go back to a previous save :@ Does my head in. When you can't be arsed to do a story anymore, just tell us!

Agreed,all these corrupt file and crash dump storys are a feeble and lame excuse to hide the fact that they are starting yet another story and feel embarrassed about it.

Why are you thanking every post people leave? It's not helpful.. It's just moaning.. Maybe all these people making stories are just really, really unlucky xD

It's because people feel the need for a story for every game they start. My advise is do not start a story unless you plan to stick a game out. Or play it for a few season then hit us with the story

Why are you thanking every post people leave? It's not helpful.. It's just moaning.. Maybe all these people making stories are just really, really unlucky xD
He never thanked you oO) some of it is genuinely unlucky,most of it is plain bullshit.

Wow... The last 3 "story" threads I clicked on say things like "You may remember my game as .... unfortunately I had to start again because.." "my dad deleted steam", "it won't load", "the dog ate it."

Seem's quite ridiculous lol!

How about if somebody makes a new story everyday, just don't follow it! Simple :P lol

How about if they want to use an error as an excuse then they can post a screen of the error message?

I don't thank anymore, I prefer the 'like' tool on Facebook, Andy put me off 'Thank'ing for ever :(

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Wow... The last 3 "story" threads I clicked on say things like "You may remember my game as .... unfortunately I had to start again because.." "my dad deleted steam", "it won't load", "the dog ate it."

Seem's quite ridiculous lol!

How about if somebody makes a new story everyday, just don't follow it! Simple :P lol

Arghh but I'm really tempted to 'Thank' this comment

mine crashed a couple of times and its nerve-racking, but still ive continued mine, its a bad excuse, ppl should use autosave

I used to have a crash dump every half an hour my laptop is that bad, but I always had two back up saves so why doesn't everybody else. If I can keep a save running with a laptop as bad as mine then I'm certain everybody else can.

thing is some people have loads of crash dumps, so they save the game lots to avoid losing progress. Then they get accused of cheating because of the amount of saves. Well actually, that dosent happen on this site, but I'm afraid it may do soon.

ok ill be honest, i did lose my southampton story, but honestly, i couldnt be arsed to play all the others, there i got that out, if anyone has a go youre sad;)

Right, maybe I'm being really stupid, but what is that crash dump ****? It's only done it a couple of times to me but I have no idea what it was or did!

Anyway, I've recently started a new story - Espanyol - and I did admit I had no intention of continuing my Newcastle story because I really couldn't get myself back into it. I was really enjoying it, but once I stopped for a couple of days, I couldn't play it anymore!

Back