• Thread starter Thread starter FM10Spurs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

FM10Spurs

Banned
Reaction score
How Am I Not Winning Matches???

I sign amazing players, buy wonderkids, download tactics, and training scheduals, but they don't seem to work???

Why wont I win?

I need urgent help!

Tell people you know to post on this thread to help me out.

Thxx

Give it time. The team won't play brilliantly if you've just signed a new team of quality players and a whole new formation. If they're still not performing after around 15 games with the same formation all the time then come back.

give the blimmin team time to gel thats the problem or maybe ure just not a good manager

Give it to him straight why don't you? :D Give your tactics time. This is key.

How Am I Not Winning Matches???

I sign amazing players, buy wonderkids, download tactics, and training scheduals, but they don't seem to work???

Why wont I win?

I need urgent help!

Tell people you know to post on this thread to help me out.

Thxx

It would be nice to have a screenshot of your current squad of players and tactics/formation please? If you dont then how can anyone help.

if u would like help would help if u had msn ill add u and walk u through it

It would be nice to have a screenshot of your current squad of players and tactics/formation please? If you dont then how can anyone help.
Yeah i totally agree also what is you playing mentality? are you team going all out for the win every game? Although you have signed Quality players not all are great within the first season. As said before screen shots would be apprecitaed.

Maybe because you downloaded tactics rather than chose tactics which suit your players?

Ill hazard a guess at lack of patience. Have a read of the TT&F guide.

Back