How are these guys allowed to play?!

• Thread starter Thread starter bennorton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

bennorton

Reaction score
I'm playing in the Norwegian league in 2022 as Rosenborg. The league has tight restrictions that say you have to register at least 14 Norwegian players, I've had plenty of troubles trying to stay within the regs, selling off decent backup players just to fit within the rules.

So I'm playing home to Bryne and realise, "wow, they have a lot of Brazilians!". In fact, 10 out of their xi were Brazilian! I check their team registration form, and they have 20 Brazilians in total, and only 4 Norwegians registered! Even though they have only filled 20 of their 25 registration space...that's 4 Norwegians + the 5 spaces left. Ermmm, that's still 5 short of the 14 requirement!

I feel doubly cheesed off as they won the league last year! Cheats!

Last edited:
check dual nationality or citizenship for each player.

Two of the Brazilians are eligible for Italy, and one for Spain. Not a single one is eligible for Norway!

Also, all of them were signed within the last year or two, so none of them were "trained in Norway for 3 years before their 21st birthday"

Try asking on community.sigames.com. Might just be a bug, it certainly doesn't look right.

Back