How are your exams going?

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
It's exam time. So for all of you who want to share how your exams are going I think we could use this thread.

I have 2 exams this year, Math and Religion both verbal (Correct word for that?)

Right now, it looks like I am going to McDonald's after I failed math today. :( I used the entire week just writing notes down and **** but completely blacked out, when I went to the exam. I had a hard time answering the teachers question, but I really didn't expect anything from math as I suck at it, so yeah... Think I about 30-40 pages of freaking math notes and put a lot of effort into it. **** that ****. My topic was integral calculus, which was what I feared the most. I hoped for trigonometry where I think I could have gotten an okay mark.

The positive thing about it is that I don't need math for my education as a historian after upper secondary school is done.

So to encourage myself I have taken Albert Einsteins fantastic quote to me: "
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

When it comes to religion though, I think i can nail it with the best mark. Christianity and Islam are would definitely be my favorite topics in that subject.

So how is your progress?

what exams are those? I have had 10 exams in total this summer, starting a month ago yesterday with AS resits. Resat Biology unit 1 and 2 and maths c1 and c2 to try get grades up. All went pretty well. Had A2 history this week which went pretty well (probably my best exam so far as expected since history is my best and most important subject - I want to do Ancient History next year). Had maths c3 yesterday which was ok but not great (probably my worst exam so far). Got General studies next week (one of my courses accepts it so need to get it up from a C to a B. In hindsight I should have actually tried in the exam last year :p) Also got maths c4 and biology unit 5 next week which will be difficult. Then finish off with another general studies paper on the following Monday and im done. Next day off to mallorca (H) Need to get ABB (without gen studies) or BBB (with gen studies) to get into uni. I have confidence(ish)

what exams are those? I have had 10 exams in total this summer, starting a month ago yesterday with AS resits. Resat Biology unit 1 and 2 and maths c1 and c2 to try get grades up. All went pretty well. Had A2 history this week which went pretty well (probably my best exam so far as expected since history is my best and most important subject - I want to do Ancient History next year). Had maths c3 yesterday which was ok but not great (probably my worst exam so far). Got General studies next week (one of my courses accepts it so need to get it up from a C to a B. In hindsight I should have actually tried in the exam last year :p) Also got maths c4 and biology unit 5 next week which will be difficult. Then finish off with another general studies paper on the following Monday and im done. Next day off to mallorca (H) Need to get ABB (without gen studies) or BBB (with gen studies) to get into uni. I have confidence(ish)
I live in Denmark, so the system is probably different to yours. We have 3 years, in what you would call Upper Secondary School. We have the subjects in either a C, B or A level with C being the most basic version of the subject and A being the hardest. I sadly failed in math B, but think I will get the best mark for Religion on C level. I am on my second year. Next year I will probably have about 8 exams, when I finish. :) I wish you lucks on your exams and have fun on your Mallorca trip mate :)