• Thread starter Thread starter Leslie1207
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie1207

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in my third season with Wolfsburg. Won the double last season, now that I'm in the Champions League, I'm gonna need to sign some players that can help me to compete at that level. I've already brought in Dymytro Chygrynsky and Rafael van der Vaart to bolster the defence and midfield respectively and now looking for a forward. Dzeko is doing a wonderful job at the moment so I'm looking for a younger player who has the potential to be good (I'm thinking Lukaku). What is the best way for me to unsettle him and eventually bring him to my team?

Tell him your in awe of his ability, and you want to sign him, but dont over do it or he'll just ignore you and get bored. Takes a while but its the best way to unsettle somebody, after a few times put in a bid, one they will reject but high enough to be reasonable, and he will eventually become unhappy if he wants to sign for you, then when hes transfer listed, you'll get him cheaper :)

- Not garuanteed, but can be handy.

Tell him your in awe of his ability, and you want to sign him, but dont over do it or he'll just ignore you and get bored. Takes a while but its the best way to unsettle somebody, after a few times put in a bid, one they will reject but high enough to be reasonable, and he will eventually become unhappy if he wants to sign for you, then when hes transfer listed, you'll get him cheaper :)

- Not garuanteed, but can be handy.

Cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back