• Thread starter Thread starter kevin222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin222

Reaction score
Hello i just got this regen though my own youth academy. He looks awesome, and is going to be good no matter what! But his physical stats arent good enough.
How much do you guys think he can improve these skills, and can you make a program to me that focuses on his attacking and physical stats?

Depends what kind of training you currently use..tweak down a bit all other categories, and just tweak up "strength" and "aerobic" category..but beware that his training doesn't become too heavy, or it wouldn't have the best effect.

Depends what kind of training you currently use..tweak down a bit all other categories, and just tweak up "strength" and "aerobic" category..but beware that his training doesn't become too heavy, or it wouldn't have the best effect.

Im using Tugs. And ive got down with strenght and up with aroebic.

Well, his technical attributes are good and they wont go down unless you down them too much..that gives you "room" for more strenght improving

You should use this thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-complete-regen-thread-t43739.html

I would also go more for aerobic but I wouldn't neglect strength completely. It all depends on what you want him to do. His shooting stats are excellent, so you can focus less on them. I wouldn't decrease ball control. And don't neglect his tactics training either. His Physical stats will increase automatically if you pay attention to them - he is still very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back