How can i improve my Fulham squad for the second season?

• Thread starter Thread starter WolfBanana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

WolfBanana

Reaction score
I am in the closing weeks of the first season of my Fulham save and thinking of who to buy in the summer?(I wanna have a BIG clear out so suggestions on which **** players to sell wud be good too:))

Heres my squad in the formation 4-5-1 right now:

G: M.Schwarzer - LB:W.Bridge(loan) - LCB:P.Senderos - RCB:B.Hangeland - RB:C.Baird/Z.Grygera - DMC:C.Tiote - AML:N.Chadli - AMR:B. Ruiz - LCM:C.Dempsey - RCM:S.Sidwell/D.Murphy/P.Kasami - STC:B.Zamora
Subz: G:L.Branescu - LB:M.Briggs - LM:D.Duff - AM:M.Dembele - DM:P.Garcia - CM:D.Etuhu - STC:K.Davies(loan) (i created this save before new update thats why i still have Zamora and dont have Pogrebnyak).

Ive not finished the season yet but i will probably come 7th in EPL and win EURO cup so will get around ten mil transfer budget plus ive already got about 5-8 mil so around 15-18 mil to spend on players plus i want to get rid of a lot of the **** in my squad.

Ideally i need new RB, LB, CMs, GOOD ST and possibly a back-up CB to replace Bridge, Grygera, Sidwell and back up for Zamora.

Please please help me i want a big clear out this summer!!!:):):)

Try to get Emanuel Villa, he's a beast, scored 31 goals for me at Wolves!! £5m I got him for.

He's a striker, a real good player, he can play up top on his own or with someone.

felipe anderson is a go to, CM.

Jack Robinson from Liverpool at LB.

Vagner Love is always pretty cheap especially if you are doing a clear out, the fans love him, and he is a machine.

bryan ruiz was good for me as a striker played as a trequartista, his attributes suit it, if you retrain him as a striker then in time he'll score alot of goals. also get davide astori.

bocaly, jose angel, corchia are good fullbacks aswell.

Peter Utaka nabbed 22 goals for me in his first season for Birmingham, but it was in FM11, still worth a punt though I reckon.

You could look into getting Dos Santos from Tottenham (AMR), Always very cheap because not getting game time. Also I'd recommend looking at Vaclav Kadlec, young cheap and scores.

thanks evry1 keep them coming!! i just signed kadlec for 1.5m and jack robinson for 4mil!! also any1 u think is rubbish and i shud get rid of?

an also i already agreed a 2.5 mil deal for fierro which shud come pretty soon ;) any1 else u think i shud get rid of?

Nah he looked quite old and he didnt have too good scout ratings and then i saw fierro

So my squad is looking like schwarzer, robinson, hangeland, alderweireld, corchia, chadli, ruiz, tiote, anderson, delph, zamora/fierro

Back