How can i keep my players from getting Wnt or Interested from other parties?

• Thread starter Thread starter ustnova
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

ustnova

Reaction score
It's my first season in spurs.. many of my players got Wnt or Interested from Man city and other teams.. However, i don't see the situation for other weaker side teams like newcastle...everton .. It seems that whatever team i used, it's easier for my players to be attracted by computer side... how can i stop them from doing so?

Go to "Set Transfer Status" and put your listing price at a huge amount. Easiest way to do it. Problem is sometimes the board will sell them if the team offers that price.

For example a guy is valued at 7.25M and the team is looking to buy him for that price. List him at around (30 or 40 million). 30 million he still might get some offers but it will be around like 19-22 million. If he is a guy you really want to keep then put it higher. The higher you go the less offers.

Yep, all you have to do is put a ridiculous asking price and you will have very little interest in the player.

It works, I'm playing as GNK Dinamo in 3rd season and I've had to raise Badelj and Vrsaljko's asking prices to £60m to try and stop the interest and keep them happy at my club. Problem is that they are still "Wanted" but no-one makes an offer so the players start to become unsettled and say the clubs reputation isnt high enough

Back