How can I make Glasgow Rangers financial problems realistic in FM 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter DSL4444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

DSL4444

Reaction score
Hello, I have been messing about with putting Rangers in administration and giving them massive debts and removing some of the future deposits, but no matter what I do they seem to just resolve the financial problems almost straight away. I would prefer to have to sell my players and all that sorta stuff then bring through the youth, but no matter what I do I can;t seem to make the financial problems as grim as they seem in the real world. Any of you editing veterans got any ideas as to how I could go about this or indeed if it is possible at all or will the game automatically try and resolve financial problems and force a takeover?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, I have been messing about with putting Rangers in administration and giving them massive debts and removing some of the future deposits, but no matter what I do they seem to just resolve the financial problems almost straight away. I would prefer to have to sell my players and all that sorta stuff then bring through the youth, but no matter what I do I can;t seem to make the financial problems as grim as they seem in the real world. Any of you editing veterans got any ideas as to how I could go about this or indeed if it is possible at all or will the game automatically try and resolve financial problems and force a takeover?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
It will try and sort things out straight away what you need to do is put them under a 12 month transfer embargo, tick the in administration box, give them around 250 million pounds of debt to be payed off over three years and decrease ticket and season ticket prices.

they start off in a transfer embargo anyways. Im currently doing them for my youtube series.

You start off in administration, -10 points for the new season and with a transfer embargo. (aslong as you have the update)

Within a month though - you will have a new owner, out of administration and no longer have a transfer embargo.

Football Manager attempts to fix teams in administration as quickly as possible.

They will have a new administration but they will still have a transfer ban.
I'm asking how to put a transfer embargo,not necessarily for Rangers,so please some information will be nice.

Back