How can i raise my reputation

• Thread starter Thread starter tupaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

tupaul

Reaction score
Ive started a game with bristol rovers, who from the beginning have a regional reputation. Ive put myself as a sunday league player so my reputation as a manager is also regional. The first season i won the league 2 and promoted to league 1, and the second season i finished third and only just missed the promotion to the championship. I really thought all that would change my reputation and my club reputation but it didnt. What can i do to change that? Thanks

Hi!

I began with Dartford and met 4 consecutive promotion in 4 years (I'll play Championship this year).

If u want to know, Dartford is just a regional club for few weeks (1st july). My reputation is exactly 1 star and a half.. in championship..;

Your reputation will go up when you win leagues, cups, manager of the months, manager of the year, player of the year etc etc.

Basically anything you can win. The higher up the league's you go the better aswell.

Your reputation will go up when you win leagues, cups, manager of the months, manager of the year, player of the year etc etc.

Basically anything you can win. The higher up the league's you go the better aswell.

This. Beating bigger clubs also helps too. It does take a while but the reputation will definately go up.

No problem mate. As AJT said it takes a while but it will deffo go up.

Good luck.

Back