How can I remove the foreign restriction rule in the turkish league???

• Thread starter Thread starter vandamme84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10K

vandamme84

Reaction score
hi guys

I want to remove the foreign restriction rule in the turksh league - you are limited to have only 6 foreign players in the start formation and 2 as substitution.
And you can only register 10 foregin players for each season.

How can I edit this part without creating a new competition? Is this possible at all? I dont know where I can find and edit the nation rules!

thx for your help!!!

You don't have to create a new competition, although you need to create new national rules which is arguably more complicated. Have you created new national rules on the data editor before?

No, I never did this before - is it very complicated? I'm gonna try it anyway

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Is there anybody who can give me a advice?

---------- Post added 28/06/2011 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/06/2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

Great support in this forum

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

---------- Post added 28/06/2011 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/06/2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

It can be done doing what the mod said. Edit your Nation Rules in the Data Editor. Im not too sure on it.

Fairly certain you can just use the data editor. Select Turkey and just make all continents recognized as non-foreign.

You didn't ask for help, so I let you try on your own first...
The quickest way would be to do what gunners6 suggested, as you don't have much experience on the editor

Back