How can i return to patch 13.2.2?

• Thread starter Thread starter anges244
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

anges244

Reaction score
Hi, i know i'm at risk of getting complaints about the reasons i want to return to the previous patch, but the game has become unplayable for me, so i really want advice of how i can run the game with the 13.2.2 . Is there a simple way of doing this? Thanks in advance.

I've had this problem many times and tried everything to revert to a previous patch when the game was released I tried everything even deleting the right files out of steam but unfortunately there's no way around it and we have to put up with it ! If you do find away of doing this I'm all ears cos I'm with you regarding the new patch , good luck :)

Simplest way is to not let it update in the first place. If you let it update, you're fooked.

I tried that too(deleting files from the folder directly) but it breaks something and doesn't let FM load properly!!! Thank you and i hope we'll be offered a solution!!! Darandio unfortunately too late, I guess i am fooked then!!!

Simplest way is to not let it update in the first place. If you let it update, you're fooked.

i had it so it wouldnt update , was gonna read feedback and see what people thought before I updated but it wouldn't let me start the game unless I did :(

I tried that too(deleting files from the folder directly) but it breaks something and doesn't let FM load properly!!! Thank you and i hope we'll be offered a solution!!! Darandio unfortunately too late, I guess i am fooked then!!!

It would be nice if their was an option really to roll back patches it may suit some people's tactics but it also destroys a lot of people's

Try a system restore to before the update. Why you would want to is beyond me though, the game is MUCH better since the update.

Try a system restore to before the update. Why you would want to is beyond me though, the game is MUCH better since the update.

Not saying its not better just saying it is for some and not for a minority ! System restore might actually be worth a try for future patches :)

It would be nice if their was an option really to roll back patches it may suit some people's tactics but it also destroys a lot of people's

Problem is, you then give people the option of being on various different versions. This then creates a support nightmare for game developers hence why it doesn't and won't happen.

System restore poses its own problems though. Did the OP have Steam online before the restore point? If so, Steam loads and then just re-downloads the update again.

Problem is, you then give people the option of being on various different versions. This then creates a support nightmare for game developers hence why it doesn't and won't happen.

surely if they can do it with the database they could do it with patches

System restore poses its own problems though. Did the OP have Steam online before the restore point? If so, Steam loads and then just re-downloads the update again.
Not if you pause the update and put steam into offline mode.

Not if you pause the update and put steam into offline mode.

Doesn't always work. Steam will sometimes see that as an incomplete installation and won't allow the game to be played unless the update is allowed to complete, or in the worst case a verify cache is needed.

Back