How can I watch my team's matches in 3D?

Max Oxley

Reaction score
In previous versions of FM, the 3D match viewer has worked perfectly, yet in the FM12 demo, the game is saying that I can't watch matches on any 3D view. Has anyone got any idea of how I could watch my team play in 3d? :)

Im the same m8 was playing FM 2011 earlier which is 3D enabled but with FM 2012 (demo) i cant watch the matches in 3D HELP!!!!!!!

Im the same m8 was playing FM 2011 earlier which is 3D enabled but with FM 2012 (demo) i cant watch the matches in 3D HELP!!!!!!!

Well, mine works fine. Most likely problem is that the system requirements for the 3D match view have gone up a bit, which don't meet your systems settings.

I had the same problem for FM10. But, it could be something else, a bug or something. Unsure exactly why this could be happening.

I can watch 3D match without any problems, go to the options and enable 3D there

i am having the same problems and it wont let me change to 3d in the settings. i had no problems with FM2011 and my computer is not a problem as it will run pretty much anything.

GFX card requirements have increased a fair way this year, if you have Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, then 3D will not work on your system.

Not sure which other cards no longer run 3D mode.

I am thinking of buying a new laptop and was wondering will the followings specs play FM 2012 Cheers offer ends Wed. CPU and Memory:

• Intel Core i3 dual core 2310M processor.
  • 2.1GHz processor speed.
  • 4GB DDR3 RAM memory.
  • 750GB SATA hard drive.
Display features:

• 17.3 inch widescreen display.
  • High definition display.
  • Resolution 1600 x 900 pixels.

Graphics:

• Intel HD 3000 Grpahics graphics card.