How could I improve my squad

• Thread starter Thread starter Wolves98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Wolves98

Reaction score
I have just finished my first season on FM, I am looking to improve my squad with a Quality RM and a left back and right back this is how it's looking at the moment. Also any other ideas of how to improve the squad would be appreciated.

. Tevez Balotelli

. Hazard Paulo Henrique (Ganso)

. Bale Milner

. Kolarov Wilson Jones/ Shawcross Richards

Subs - Silva, Boateng, Johnson, Wright- Philips, Adebayor, Barry, Shawcross/Jones

I have Neymar on the way for 21 million :/ and Adebayor going to Villa for 17 million

Last edited:
Budget - 70/80 million around that mark..
Formation - 4-2-2-2
Season - Just finished season 1 in 1st place and haven't began season 2 yet..

Well for the Champions League you will need a top quality ball winner so Sissoko, M'vila(sp) etc will set you back 15m or so.
Van der Wiel as Right Back for about £10m.
I struggle to find a top quality left back you could try Ashley Cole - big wages though. Maybe Criscito or Dodo as a cheap youngster.

Thanks, I was using de Jong as my ball winner but I brought Bale, I am interested in Jesus Navas as my RM, but Sevillas reserve is at 52 million which I thought was a bit of a rip off, what do you think?

Thanks, I was using de Jong as my ball winner but I brought Bale, I am interested in Jesus Navas as my RM, but Sevillas reserve is at 52 million which I thought was a bit of a rip off, what do you think?

You didn't mention de Jong thought you might have sold him?
He would do as an anchor man or defensive midfielder!

Never bought him mate but he is as fast as ****!
He is a bit homesick IRL so SI may have rated his adaptability as low???

Lucas for £6.75m on Patch 11.3 worth checking out as an inside forward, Balotelli can play their too.
What patch you on?
Alexis Sanchez maybe?

Consider a mega move for Michael Essien, he would deffo complete the team.

Bring in a young goalkeeper and tutor him (Areola maybe)

for an RM look at Goran Pandev, not the best player ever but very creative and likes to cut inside, good passing. About £15M?

LB is an eternal problem, never any top class young-ish players, way too expensive to buy established ones. I generally buy Digne as cover and wait for a top class regen...
for RB try sime vrsaljko or diego renan, both can also cover RM
Gervinho is a pretty good RM, although he's better as AMR

I'll have a look and atm I've only really sold Kolo Toure to Aston Villa, Adebayor is on his way out but not completed yet, Kelvin Etuhu got rid of him he's a load of *****! at least for me anyway micheal johnson and that's about it... And I'm pretty sure I'm on 11.3 and I'll have a look at Essien not got the game on at the moment it's in my downstairs computer but I'll have a look round as soon as I get back on..

Isn't Etuhu in jail lol...
You did well getting £17m for Adebayor!!!
Good luck

I've looked into sime vrsaljko and I think he's probably who I'm going to sign... Gervinho I'm not sure about but I'll have a look

I've looked into sime vrsaljko and I think he's probably who I'm going to sign... Gervinho I'm not sure about but I'll have a look

He is very good.
Serge Aurier is a good young alternative but probably more expensive.
Better physically!
Kyle Walker if you want English

**** my older brother who's in 2015 told me about Kyle Walker forgot about him ah!

Back