rockhardo

Reaction score
I have been successful using poacher. I had Ayonze Perez on Newcastle and he was top scorer 4 season on a row. Last season he scored 37 goals in Premier League. In all games together he scores as a poacher ca. 50-60 goals per season. I think its pretty well?

The formation is: 4-2-3-1

FB-SU, LD-CO, BBD-DE, FB-DE
AP-SU, BWM-DE
IF-AT, EG-AT, W-SU
P-AT

control or attack, fluid, fairly wide, mixed passing, normal speed, retain possession, slightly higer defensive line, low crosses, early crosses, exploit flanks.

Reason why im writing this is that this tactic is good but not fantastic. My poacher scores a lot of goals but i
usually dot have better possession and i might need help with that?

My team performance also vary too much. They might play fantastic and then in the next game they play badly.

Why do you care about possession? Football is played for goals, not possession. When you use a lot of crosses, you can loose the ball in a instant. If you want more possession, you have to cross less and pass more, especially playing with short passes. Also, if you want increase possession, you have to press more to recover the ball and that's means more closing down.

Your team's performance varies too much, because is the sum of individual performance and if you have half of the team made by inconsistent players, then no match will be the same with other. This is the most important attribute for me when I judge a player: consistency. If a player has consistency 10 that's mean he will under-perfom in 10 games from 20. If that player is a center back that's might be 10 goals conceded.