How cruel is this?

That hurts ? Are u a blaugrana fan ? :)
What is your training focus ?
Visca Barca !

It looks like you finished the match with the same tactical approach that you started it ...

It looks like you finished the match with the same tactical approach that you started it ...

yeah...we were basically dominating and they scored from their only corner...

I wanted to change tactics but i didn't cos...

After their goal...next minute, messi hit the post...

i thought we would eventually find the second goal

yeah...we were basically dominating and they scored from their only corner...

I wanted to change tactics but i didn't cos...

After their goal...next minute, messi hit the post...

i thought we would eventually find the second goal

People forget that for all its realism, FM is a PC game. As such certain things are set to work in certain situations and certain things are set not to. Matches like this send warnings from a very early stage. If you dominate in the first 30 minutes and keep missing sitters (you need to watch on EXTENSIVE at least) then its very likely that you wont win and even lose to the odd shot. Therefore you should REACT to whats happening in front of you. Or do you think that IRL managers set up their teams in a specific way and then do nothing come what may for 90 minutes?!

No...i'm not a barca fan...i'm a united fan...sorry to hurt your feelings

My training focus is team cohesion and Attacking

Its okay,maybe u should change to att mov...
And,when ur about to lose the match,or to draw,thdn change your tactic mentality to Overload,much higher tempo,shoot on sight,hit early crosses,get route one/more direct passing(team instructions)
Its only a suggestion,but its working for me...

People forget that for all its realism, FM is a PC game. As such certain things are set to work in certain situations and certain things are set not to. Matches like this send warnings from a very early stage. If you dominate in the first 30 minutes and keep missing sitters (you need to watch on EXTENSIVE at least) then its very likely that you wont win and even lose to the odd shot. Therefore you should REACT to whats happening in front of you. Or do you think that IRL managers set up their teams in a specific way and then do nothing come what may for 90 minutes?!

Well the thing is i have 2 of the best finishers in the game(suarez, messi) and i just like to think they would eventually score

Well the thing is i have 2 of the best finishers in the game(suarez, messi) and i just like to think they would eventually score

Nope - doesnt work like that necessarily. CF finishing is only one of many factors (as you must realise from the stats of the match you quote)

I'm coaching Barcelona. And you have to realize most of the time, they will score. But sometimes even Messi will have a sh!tty game. You need to be ready to bring on a replacement, or use a couple of different shouts to adjust to what is happening in the match.

And besides that, you already won 22 straight games. I don't see what you have to complain about. LOL. A draw is hardly the worst result unless it will cause you to lose top of table status, which I doubt if you won 22 straight!!

I'm coaching Barcelona. And you have to realize most of the time, they will score. But sometimes even Messi will have a sh!tty game. You need to be ready to bring on a replacement, or use a couple of different shouts to adjust to what is happening in the match.

And besides that, you already won 22 straight games. I don't see what you have to complain about. LOL. A draw is hardly the worst result unless it will cause you to lose top of table status, which I doubt if you won 22 straight!!

I guess so...it was just the manner that i drew that ****** me off...they had only one shot the whole game...that shot was a header that came from a corner(their only corner btw)...It was just awful

Back