How Do Gents

• Thread starter Thread starter _-*(db)*-_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 841

_-*(db)*-_

Reaction score
How do lads, My name is Chris- I'm 18 from Plymouth, UK. I'm a lifelong Torquay fan and always will be. I'm pretty much new to FM 09, I've had the game on my PC for an age, but I've only just really started playing again.

I'm a lifeguard at Plymouth's Tinside Lido & when Tinside is shut I work on Weekends and the Pavilions pool.

Cya around (H)

Word of warning Chris,try not to use "txt talk" because the admins are strict about it

im a torquay fan 2 m8 did u go agaisnt buckland i did and hopefully we can do well this season joyce is a good siinging and now branston to boster ar defence a bit will be good w/b vaughany

I Don't ******* Believe it, Alright Vaughany mate - It's Chris. Stand on the Pop-side with all the Singers.

LOL Alright mate, Yeah I'll be up there. Watch the might Gulls demolish the dirty Japanese Argyle lot.

yhyh i will mate so u think will do well this season we need another striker in toh branston a bit to old would prfer young hatch at rb but u know

Wooo, that was Confusing.

I think you're asking me if I think we need a new striker? I think no, I went to the Devon Food and Drink festival, Ashley Yeoman deserves to be a regular Scored some fantastic goals.

Yeah, Hopefully Bucks' will see this boy has talent, Maybe substitute him for someone like Mustafa, or maybe Sills against Argyle for the last half an hour.

Boy has an amazing talent.

caryaol my fav palyer i think this year he should start more often he would kill league 2 with his pace

Back