HOW DO I APPLY FOR A JOB ON FOOTBALL MANAGER AFTER I HAVE RESIGNED FROM ANOTHER CLUB?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben024
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 25K

Ben024

Reaction score
I'm new to the game and struggling to apply for Leeds.

Alan Shearer is there at the minute and his job is stable but I have won the Prem twice and Champions L twice with Man City.

What do I click on to apply....

Ben

If you are released from your contract by the club, you’ll probably want to find your way back into management as soon as you can. The same Job Security screen lists all available jobs which you may apply for by selecting the club and then clicking ‘Apply for Job’ from the ‘Actions’. These jobs will also appear on your Managerial Overview screen for the duration of your unemployment.

I got that from the FM Manual. But even with the vacant jobs I can't see where it is that I apply?

If I remember correctly it is also possible to improve your chances of being appointed as manager of a team with a manager in an insecure position by telling that you are interested in managing that particular club. In the best case scenario this will speed up the board in terminating the contract of the current manager and offering the position to you. But as sayed this only works (best) if the position is insecure.

Back