How do I create a club?

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
I've got data editor
i dont know where u click to create a club

look here
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

god **** it! i have just spent hours creating a team now i go and start a new game and guess what...the england nation has dissappeared...what the **** has happened?

It means the England Leagues aren't set correctly.
IE, you added your team to a league without taking one out first.
It must have the original number of teams in each league for the database to load it, eg..
Premier - 20
Champ/L1/L2/BSP - 24
BSN/BSS - 22

so you go to the editor, to your team, you go to competitions and you deselect. you go to the premier league (with search, competitions), you choose a team, let's say Hull, you use the swap button to chance them with you new team. The you search for the championship, you take let's say watford and you swap tem with hull to take am back just one level to make it more realistic etc. etc.

Do you create a club in the editor which came with the game or a different downloaded editor?

Cheers :)

Nope its the official editor that comes with the game when you install it its

Installed Via steam: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

Via Uniloc: XP: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\data editor

Vista: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools\data editor

To create a team when you open the editor you should load the default database
File -> Load Database

Then you create your team Edit -> Create Team

After that you replace your a team with another team in one of the leagues so lets take Brighton for example in league 1 so you click Competitions in the side bar then Search League 1 and find the english League 1 then you click it and in the League 1 sidebar you click on Teams then you highlight the team you want to replace with your team with then you click swap at at the bottom of the editor and search for your team and then select them.

Hope this has helped you all :)