How do I do this?!

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 631

iDood

Reaction score
Okay. Long story, but I'll cut it down a bit. I am a massive Crystal Palace fan, and they are always the team that I want to play as on FM. Now I have a problem. For one reason or another, resetting my computer, having to reinstall the game or whatever, I have had my Crystal Palace game deleted. The thing is, none of those games went particularly well. I have downloaded and tried about ten tactics from this website. No luck. I have bought countless players, in a bid to make this game more successful for me. But it hasn't had astounding results. In one of the games, I was doing okay, but I wouldn't have had a chance at promotion. Maybe I was looking for too much, but I believe I could do more.

That's the story. Basically, this is a plea, I'm begging for help. Any advice you have to offer is more than welcomed. All your ideas please! Tactics, players in any position, because if I can strengthen any of the positions in any way, I am happy to.

This sounds sad, and I know I sound like an idiot, but it is so frustrating, when I hear about everyone else's stories of success, when I cannot recreate anything near the same thing.

So, any advice whatsoever would be very appreciated. Sorry if I sound ridiculous, but I'm at the brink of despair! :D

Well I don't know. I've been successful on previous games, although not particularly recent ones. Last one was Championship Manager 2006 or something like that. I want to do well again. It may just be that I need to adapt to the detailed level of the game and things, and eventually I will pick it up. In the mean time I will just keep trying. :)

your team takes time to settle into a new tactic, new players also take a long time to settle in. in FM09 unlike other FM games this makes a HUGE difference.

So all of the changes you have been making are most likely detrimental to your teams performance

09 A lot harder than previous ones, i find that 2007 was easiest for me

Okay, that's a good start, any extra knowledge is helpful, thanks guys!

Wait for the new patch which should be out Feb. FM08 wasnt fixed until the 3rd patch in Feb (yn) its the case for 09

Back